- “Most people are not aware of the fact that 84% of the European crops are partially or entirely dependent on insect pollination.” Right. I could have sworn it was 82%.
- That’s not their main concern in Nilgiris Biosphere Reserve in India, where Honey is Life.
- I had no idea yardlong bean was really a cowpea. The genes say so.
- Crop Wild Relatives & Climate Change, a new website from the Global Crop Diversity Trust, with just the right number of RSS feeds.
- And if it’s conference information you’re after, previews from the ASA, CSSA and SSSA Annual meetings:
As ever, if you’re there and want an outlet, we’re here.