Apologies for the lack of service; we’re a bit all over the map.
- The Association of International Research and Development Centres for Agriculture (AIRCA) comes a step closer. Smallholder farmers rejoice.
- Side grafting and informal scion exchange for fun and profit. Smallholder mango farmers rejoice.
- Annals of botany highlights strategies for forage and grass improvement. Forage breeders and livestock rejoice.
- European NGOs discuss non-paper on revision to seed legislation. Eurocrats see no reason to rejoice.
- German development agency goes large on small fish stocks, with added political goodness. Fisherfolk see no reason to rejoice either.