- “Is goat the most popular meat you’ve never eaten?” No. We both love it.
- Winery recycles water. We recycle wine.
- “I have tomatoes in my blood.” See a doctor, Amy.
- Rice’s little friends the microbes, under intense scrutiny. Should IRRI be too? Or GRAIN?
- “Even small-scale management of farm lands can immensely benefit from recent advances in climate prediction.” FAO is ready.
- “We know that improved sorghum has better quality and high production value. But, given our reality of water scarcity, we prefer to plant traditional sorghum because it needs less water.”