Nibbles: Dirty methane, Ag wages, Myrrh, Irish DNA, Oca harvest, Rice domestication, Millets
- The US is hiding meaty methane emissions.
- What’s an Indian agricultural labourer earn? It depends …
- The traditional year-end revisitation of the magic of myrrh.
- A year end knees-up argument of whether the Irish are from the Caspian steppes or some other place.
- The traditional harvest of odd non-potatoes, oca at year’s end, and oca at year’s beginning.
- A convenient year-end summary of crop domestication, mostly rice.
- Speaking of which, millets (and Jeremy) hit the big time.