It must be the season, but there’s been a ton of stuff on apples on the interwebs recently. Here’s a little sampler:
- Problems with Kazakhstan’s apples.
- Problems with Britain’s apples.
- Cambridge has a solution for those, though.
- Solutions, actually.
- And then there’s Dan Bussey‘s way.
- And Rowan Jacobsen‘s. (He of the Apple Renaissance.) Which basically means documenting every last variety you can find.
- They can then all — or the ones you can still find — go into the Seed Savers Exchange collection, say.
- I’ll drink to that!
- And a teaser…