Things are slim today, mostly only tangentially related to agricultural biodiversity. But we hate to disappoint…
- The ever-influential Lancet has published a series on non-communicable diseases (many of which are associated with dietary diversity). Marion Nestle has the details.
- The USDA’s conservation program is fighting a losing battle against high corn prices, and everybody suffers (except corn farmers).
- Sell wheat? Prices are high, but forecasts are good.
- Vegscape! If you need a “state-of-the-art, satellite-based U.S. crop condition vegetation assessment and monitoring service”.
- Now this really is agrobiodiverse: A high definition film on seed saving that needs your support.
- This one too: women and bambara groundnut.