In recognition of the fact that I’ve spent the past week at CIMMYT up to my ears in the CGIAR, an all-CGIAR edition!
- CCAFS unleashes hell. Well, Climate Analogues anyway. No, wait…
- How does CCAFS measure impact anayway? Well, by documenting progress in adaptation relative to a baseline, of course. What I want to know is how the baseline captures within-crop diversity.
- Meanwhile, HarvestPlus is having another impact of its own. Well, I guess we’ll really have to wait for the health studies to be sure, but anyway.
- And speaking of impact, IFPRI now says that surveys show that the food crisis was not really a crisis for the poor, where simulations say it was. Now what?
- ILRI remembers the visit of Angela Merkel, and, probably unrelatedly, discovers the joys of fermentation.
- WorldFish got a brand new website. Does Climate Analogues work for fish?