- Natural History Museum wants a wikipedian. So, in a different way, does Crops for the Future.
- The poetry of New York cheese labels.
- Another crop genome bites the dust.
- Kew contemplates the snake gourd.
- Now you can outsource your experiments.
- Strange bedfellows: small organic farmers and the Tea Party, a marriage made in Nebraska.
- Got research on underutilized species (or indeed sustainable food chains) you think you might like to publish?
- The OECD publishes a huge study of the biology of Brassica crops. Yes, the OECD.