Skip to content
- There’s a national chickpea championship, but in Spain.
- Senegal is getting its rice back. No word on any championship.
- The Great Plains are not coming back, alas. Spoiler alert: rice and chickpeas are not to blame.
- Cheddar is trying to get its cheese back, though, and has a chance.
- Cool book on the fruits of Brazil. I bet some would go great with cheddar.
- Review of what seems a cool book on the history of food in Europe. I wonder if it explains the whole cheese-with-fruit thing.