Nibbles: Chocolate & deforestation, Sweet potato breeding, Diversification, Aurochs redux, Flower viewing, Saharan history, CeCaCT
- Chocolate makers decide to go green. How about conserving the genetic resources of the crop, though?
- “Being a crop breeder in the modern world sometimes feels like being a fire fighter equipped with a very slow truck.”
- UNDP supports agricultural diversification.
- Reconstructing the aurochs.
- We could all do with some hanami. And a hug.
- Livestock keeping caused the Sahara?
- President of Fiji visits regional genebank. Cue photo of people peering at test tubes.