Skip to content
- Prof. Gayle J. Fritz gets 2020 Mary W. Klinger Book Award for “Feeding Cahokia.” Beyond maize and priests.
- The ups and downs of grape varieties. Airén relinquishes the top spot! So much data: who will calculate diversity stats?
- Nice, long podcast on the beginning of farming in the Fertile Crescent. More coming up.
- “Treasure Trove of Benefits and Variety at the Table” is the sort of cookbook we all need.
- What is it about floating gardens? Quite a lot, really. But they are not easily transplanted, as it were.