Skip to content
- Bigshots visit CIMMYT, miss opportunity to mention genebank. No, wait…
- Bigshot visits IRRI, including genebank.
- Yeah but who needs those anyway, you can make your own!
- Now the French want their say on quinoa.
- Speaking of the French, you think there is any horsemeat in Cornish pasties?
- “I grew up with zucchini, but I prefer the flavor and texture of angled luffa.”
- Gotta love the fact that there’s a thing called the Rogue Creamery.
- Missed the fact that Leafsnap had been named one of the top 10 science apps of 2012.
- Germans report on Italians helping Ethiopians. To keep bees. One suspects Ethiopians could teach Italians and Germans a thing or two about keeping bees, but that’s another story.