Skip to content
- UAE date palms to get FAO recognition. So they’ll be ok then. Phew!
- Unlike African agriculture, according to the IPCC.
- Or Israel’s wild plants. Though what they intend to do about that is hidden behind a paywall. Can anyone tell me the answer?
- The Australians know what to do. Build a new genebank…
- …and grown ginarmous brassicas.
- Pat Heslop-Harrison for his part thinks we should collect more wild Panicum. And who are we to argue with him?
- Hey, worst comes to worst, we can always build our own beer yeast.