Skip to content
- There’s a series of interactive workshops to gather feedback on how to measure the Global Burden of Crop Loss. I want an initiative on the Global Burden of Crop Diversity Loss though.
- Soil data makes its way to Google Maps.
- CONABIO has some really excellent agrobiodiversity posters and other resources. Calabazas and amaranth are just the start, so dig away on these orphan crops and others.
- Speaking of digging, ancient people got high. Well there’s a shocker.
- Speaking of shockers: huge literature review says researchers should get to grips with smallholders.