Nibbles: Assam and CC, China ag landscape, Breeding for CC, Patenting pros & cons, Quinoa sustainability, Nordic cheeses, Italian endangered breeds
- Rethinking rice-based agriculture in Assam.
- And China, maybe?
- By breeding your way out of the problem, maybe?
- And then patenting the result? Well, maybe not.
- Here comes fair-trade quinoa.
- Nordic cheeses to go with those insects from a few days back. Lack of Norwegian representation pointed out, as well as a remedy.
- I wonder how many Italian cheeses are made from the milk of endangered breeds. Well, now the relevant association has a Facebook page, so I can ask them.