Skip to content
- Lecture on the enset (and other things) gardens of Ethiopia coming up in November.
- Book on the potato and governance tries to rescue small subsistence farmers from “the enormous condescension of posterity.”
- (Really) ancient Americans may have smoked around the campfire. Tobacco, people, just tobacco.
- Byzantine era wine factory found in Israel. Pass the bottle.
- Meanwhile, half a world away, Indigenous Americans were using their own grapes in their own way.
- Farmers and conservation of crop diversity.